The AirBorn microQuad product line is designed to meet requirements for Signal Integrity IEEE 1394 Ethernet applications,while still delivering reliability customers have come to expect from AirBorn. Microquad delivers flexibility in design by offering vertical & right angle board mount + cable I/O configurations, MicroQuad is designed to handle high speed, LVDS like IEEE 1394, Ethernet 100Ω differential Quadrex. The MIL-DTL-83513 (Micro-D) qualified contact system and metal shells ensure ruggedness and durability. The versatile product ranges from one high speed module up to ten high speed modules and up to fifty signal contacts.
• Field tested four independent tine gold plated contact system offers superior performance and reliability
• Versatile product offering including both genders of vertical, right angle board, and cable
• Rugged metal shells and hoods
• Shell to shell EMI interface gasket
• Shell ground independent of signal pair grounds
• Balanced lengths within pairs limit skew
• 9 sideband connections included